Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome, Welcome, Please come in.

So.....what to write.....what to write....For everyone who is looking at this blog, I decided to start it, in order to update everyone on how I am doing, what I am doing etc...We all have busy lives...trust me....nursing student talking.....and I have many family and friends whom are in different timezones; which makes it difficult sometimes to communicate on a regular basis and I really did not want to make posts on social networking sites....I'm kind of private, I thought this way would be a little better (you can let me know what you think). This way, everyone can be updated towards baby shower details,  Future Online Registry (which I will post here) <of which I can update and people can post on.
I hope everyone enjoys my posts.......................Ta Ta

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Punky! You just wanted to be like me and host the awesomeness that is a blog. Don't you worry, I'll be a devout follower of your blob (baby blog). You and I are both awesome, so whatever we blog about will likely be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dee, I actually did get idea inspired by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. For serious? So sweet!

    ReplyDelete