Saturday, May 14, 2011

So you're probably wanting a bit of an explanation.............

Some of you are probably wondering..."Why Punky's Baby???" Is Erica losing it a little??? Well I could be, but thats besides the point.  Many of you,,,would not believe it today....but, I guess, that I was a very colorful child.....So,...explaining time.....Punky or Punk for short ( I think it was all from Punky Brewster, for those of you old enough to know who that is).....was my childhood nickname (Thanks Uncle Kirk)...and to this day....my family still calls me Punk(y)....so now you know.

2 comments:

  1. People actually needed an explanation? Well, it was a great excuse to plug more Punky Power--the image was so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured I would be proactive and give an explanation...not everyone (other than you and a few) know the embarassing twistedness of my family...I knew that at the baby shower someone would hear something like "Hey Punk,......." and I would need to explain....so I thought it was fitting.

    ReplyDelete